- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
Home / Building Stuff / Entertainment Center 112
- This is the visio design I'm using to build this beast.
- Cut the 6 cabinet walls and cut dados for the permanent shelves.
- Rabbets and shelf holes are cut/drilled.
- Close up of the rabbet and the shelf holes.
- The permanent shelves for one side are cut.
- Dry fit of most of the left cabinet parts.
- Lower portion of the left cabinet.
- The only remaining screwup - got dado happy. This will be covered with moulding.
- The left side is put together.
- The inside of the cabinet.
- Putting together the right side.
- Bottom end of the right side. I have to trim the back where the line is.
- I put the back on with finish nails but switched to staples because they hold better.
- Building the face frame and learning how to use pocket screws.
- First face frame dry fit. It's built with and will be attached to the cabinet with pocket screws.