- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
Home / Building Stuff / End Table 15
- Prototype built from scrap wood in construction dumpsters :) I forgot to cut the curves into the runners...
- Closeup of the reveal around the top.
- A big ole slab o cherry.
- The legs milled to shape.
- The 5/4 cherry that will be the table tops and stretchers.
- Laying everything out.
- All the stretchers are cut.
- All the legs are cut.
- All the mortices are cut and squared off.
- The reveal is cut on the legs.
- The reveal in cut on the stretchers and a groove in the back that will hold the top on.
- The curve template for the short stretchers. I'll use this to flush trim the curves.
- One of the stretchers in the template ready to be trimmed.
- All four short stretchers are trimmed.
- The frames.